Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Getting this thing running.

Hi. I can't see this amounting to much, but I've decided to try a public forum to see if there is anyone else running into the same problem that I've had since the new year.

You see, I've had these reoccurring dreams about a town. Different places, same town. Same folks, different situations. It's like a TV show that my head is making up.

At first, it was cool. A little weird, but cool. On a sliding scale, I had them set at about 50%.

Now the 'weird' slide is increasing and the 'cool' slide is decreasing. The reason for this is that they are still occurring. Nothing new, mind you; just... re-runs.

This blog is one of two things I'm doing to help clear the queue. The other is to write them down as they return. Again.

Well, I'm doing this on break and break is over. Just wanted to have this in place for the weekend's writing plans!

If you are 'out there' too, drop a line and we'll compare notes.

See you this weekend.

-I.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment