Thursday, May 28, 2015

Editing is fun!

Hi.

I've found my niche for editing. It is 3 a.m. until the family wakes up. Coffee and the family dog begging for second breakfast. I've been listening to a lot of old tunes lateley. Mostly Rush. Some Queensryche. A little Pink Floyd.

Musical storytellers.

My mind has been wandering back to my failure of a High School 'career'. I've been thinking of those old plans made as graduation approached. I never took that cross-country trip in lieu of an assitant manager job. I never made my basement into an arcade in lieu of the first wife's disinterest in 'childish things'. Status quoe verses dreams. Christ! I married too young. Let too many things go unexplored and now my soul is like a desert.

O.K., I'm back.

What has also come to my attention is that I am a kind of god. Not in any way that I will gain status in this universe. My godhood comes from what I have been told to create. That's why I am calling myself a god with a little 'g' and not the big one. My head hurts when I start thinking about this whole god-chicken-god-egg thing. All I know is that I'm second.

So here is the puzzle that proves that I'm a god: I have created a living, breathing universe... on paper. This universe travels through time and reaches a (small) climax. During said climax, the universe reaches across time, space, and even dimensions; only to impart some of its stories into my mind.
Because of the stories, I create a living, breathing universe. Now I find that I am driven to see where it all spends whatever energy I give to it.

I am the Breath of this universes' Life.

-god

No comments:

Post a Comment