Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Rhythm and Clues

  Hi.
  Yah, I know I should be writing.
  Sue me.
  LOL.
  Wife’s at work. Kids are at school. Just me and the house. I’ve been following this thing going on in the political arena lately. With the extra time on my hands, I’ve been doing a lot of surfing. Lots of data gathering.
  Speaking of which, what is up with television programming these days? Sheesh. Talk about training the general population for the worse case scenarios! I’m seeing a trend that is more than a little spooky. It might be me, but I’m seeing a lot of women in power getting taken down hard and nasty. Is this a set-up for a woman president or for her removal if the event occurs?
  It gets even more spooky when I think about the population segments that are observing these media blocks of a given day. It’s a propaganda burst. Settle an idea in some elderly or housewife mind, they talk about it endlessly until it becomes a joke by the working class. Then said propaganda event occurs and everyone ‘takes it in stride’ rather than questioning the ethics or morals involved.
  That being said, I’m trying to get behind a political party. It seems that everyone I talk to has a VERY focused opinion for or against one of them. I just don’t see it. The point of it all, that is. Making all that noise like the political arena is a football team or something. It isn’t. It is a bunch of people who represent one or more different levels on the capitalism pyramid. From what I can see, the Democrats rep folks who are hurt by a weak dollar. The Republicans rep those who want to loan against a strong dollar. It takes the Dem’s love of taxes to make the dollar strong, it takes the Rep’s love of big business profit that ultimately allows the pyramid base to ‘flourish’ until the dollar gets weak. It’s a cycle, nothing more than a spinning cycle.
  Personally, I think we’ve let the veneer of ‘capitalism’ run its course within this ruse we call ‘democracy’. We are looking at a political system that is nothing more than paper, with a scant handful of workers trying to control it. Whenever the system bulges with too many higher-ups, then it goes all top-heavy and whatever cause created the gathering of manpower is lost in the resulting scuffle.
  Burn it all down and start with whatever survives the fire, I say.
  Just buy my book first. Keep me off the streets.
- I.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment