Thursday, April 2, 2015

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

  Grey matters.

  I’ve been thinking about something lately. What, exactly; do we really know? I'm talking about our individual knowledge pool in contrast to all the stuff available to us to learn.

   What about our planet’s data banks ‘pool’ in contrast to our universes ‘pool’?

  What is the correct ratio of data knowledge to real-world knowledge? Is it a sliding scale? Does that even matter?

   Things are getting dicey down at the shop. The client nuked the electricians who blazed the mainframe. Now they’re ‘assessing the current I.T. staff for opportunities’. Work responses have been cut in half due to CYA maneuvers. It’ll blow over in time. I give it two weeks; and then business as usual. It's just the way these things work out.

- I.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment