Thursday, April 23, 2015

Shadows Over Thismonth

 The wife is on me about getting the book out ‘there’.

  Again.

  I’ve signed on for a handful of writing groups and workshops that are being put on by the local colleges. My big worry is the publishing side of things. I’ll have to start shaving again. That means visiting the shower a little more often too.

 <Insert sigh and look of exhausted dread>

  Back to the veneer of being a ‘good boy’ again. Gotta keep up that status quo. Soooo, I’m looking into the publishing game. Trying to see what folks are local that might want to help out a fellow local. I figure if I hit it from that angle, I can (at least) say that I am a published author for whatever next work comes out of me.

  The other beni is that I can do local literary shows. Drink a little wine. Act a little important, rub elbows with the elite…

  OK, back to earth.

  I need to find a quiet corner and finish this thing.


- I.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment